We've put together a Marriage License Packet to assist you with the California marriage license process, as well as offer you helpful information on a myriad of marriage topics.
Click here to access the Marriage License Checklist & Forms Packet. Prior to visiting your local County Clerk of Court offices, review these 10 Helpful Drivers License Tips:
1. Find the closest California County Courthouse (Clerk of Court) office.
2. Confirm the office hours.
3. Make an Appointment - Appointments are available at all offices.
4. Avoid Mondays and Fridays, the best day to visit the office is mid-week (Tues, Wed, Thurs).
5. Avoid the 11:30AM- 2:00PM hours as they tend to be busy due to lunch break visitors.
6. Avoid the first and last day of the month.
7. Avoid the day after a holiday.
8. Come prepared with all required documentation to complete your requests
9. Print and fill out your forms prior to visiting
10. If you have any questions or concerns, contact your local California County Courthouse (Clerk of Court) prior to going there.